Friday, August 23, 2013

Book Review: The Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare

The Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare was a great book, although didn’t quite live up to the first book in the series. Where The Clockwork Angel was fast paced and constantly had me on the edge of my seat, The Clockwork Prince was slow (in my opinion) for about the first half. It literally took me weeks to get through just half of this book. After things started to take off, however, I finished it pretty quickly. There were a lot of twists and turns that I enjoyed, and they are most definitely trudging through to get to!

All in all I would give this book a 3.75/5. It’s so close to being a 4, but I’m just not quite sure. I would certainly recommend reading it if you liked the first, though!

Originally reviewed 4.12.12

No comments:

Post a Comment