Thursday, August 22, 2013

Book Review: Killer by Sara Shepard

My first book of the year was “Killer” by Sara Shephard. For those of you that don’t know, it is book number six in the Pretty Little Liars series. It was most definitely one of my favorites of the series. It had me on my toes around every single corner! I had to make sure that every time I picked it up, I had plenty of time to read, because I wouldn’t be putting it back down for a while!

Now, to throw out there for anyone that watches the show but doesn’t read the books, they are two very different things! Yes, they both have the same basic concept behind them, but the characters are SO different! For instance, I am really loving Mike on the show right now, where I would kind of like to punch the book version. So if you like the show, check out the books. There are some things that could be spoiled, but even with spoilers, I am still thoroughly enjoying both!

This book involved SO much romantic drama, and I think that might be what made it one of my favorites. There were a few “oh my gosh!” moments in areas that barely involved “A” at all. In fact, “A” didn’t pop up as much in this book as she/he does in the others, at least it didn’t seem like it to me. When they did make themselves known, though, the made sure it was worth it. “A” went for broke in this book, still shocking me even six books in.

I highly recommend this book (after the first five, of course). I gave it 5 out of 5 stars on Goodreads.

(Originally reviewed 1.5.12)

No comments:

Post a Comment