Friday, August 23, 2013

Bout of Books 8.0 Intro

Hey guys! I am participating in yet another Read-A-Thon this week, and I have decided to combine it with blogging, since that’s something I really need to be keeping up with. Maybe all of this reading will even further encourage my writing!

What will I be posting in my Bout of Books posts? I will be posting a link to my BookTube videos each day discussing the experience and what book(s) I read. I will also give a brief talk here about how it’s going, in case you don’t want to watch the videos. I will let you all know what I’m reading and what I’m thinking of said books. I will also talk about any challenges I am participating in and how many pages I read each day. Basically, anything related to this Read-A-Thon will be found here AND in my videos. So, now let’s get on with it.

First off, a link to my Intro video:


The books I plan to read:
-Memory’s Door by James Rubart (353 pages)
-The Fault in Our Stars by John Greene (316 pages)
-Divergent by Veronica Roth (487 pages)
-Undecided 4th Novel

 Currently, I am not doing any specific challenges. My main goal is to read 1050 pages total, half of the goal for the last Read-A-Thon I participated in. I might attempt to do some of the same challenges that were in the last Read-A-Thon, such as reading a classic, rereading a book, or read a book with 500+ pages. It’ll all depend on time, but we’ll see!

Tonight there will be a (hopefully) better organized post discussing how I did today, and with a link to my Day One update video. See ya then!

No comments:

Post a Comment