Friday, August 23, 2013

Book Review: Heartless by Sara Shepard

I thoroughly enjoyed the 7th book in the Pretty Little Liars series by Sara Shepard. This book kept me on the edge until the very end. It was very hard to force myself to put this book down when I had to complete schoolwork. In fact, I had planned to read from another series after finishing this one, but I just couldn’t wait and so I am now reading the 8th book in the series; “Wanted” and enjoying it just as much! Secrets are reveled that will shock you, and for those of you that watch the show, don’t expect anything like you have seen on TV! My favorite thing about the series is that they have managed to keep the book and show separate in enough ways that I can totally enjoy both without feeling like anything was spoiled! If you have enjoyed Pretty Little Liars, the book or show, pick this one up and find yourself emersed!

 I give this book a 5 out of 5!

(Originally reviewed 4.12.12)

No comments:

Post a Comment